The Razor Pocket Mod miniature electric scooter has got to be one of the most thoughtfully aesthetic offerings in the entire realm of mini-scooters and ride-on toys. These little electric scooters are based on the vintage classic Euro-scooters of the 1950s and '60s. Praised in Newsweek, TIME and Teen Vogue, the Razor Pocket Mod is a blend of classic Italian design flair coupled with modern, eco-friendly electric power.
Destinied to be a success with the girls, the Pocket Mod is currently available in two color schemes; the all-black Vapor model and the cute purple and white Betty. And just like the full-sized originals, the Pocket Mod even has an under-the-seat storage compartment.
But these miniature electric scooters are about more than just retro style and the classic lines of the old Vespa; the Pocket Mod features a powerful 250 watt electric motor, 12" pneumatic tires, genuine suspension and a battery system that will push her along at up to 12 MPH. A twist grip throttle and a hand operated brake lever give this electric scooter the same style controls as her big sister.
All-in-all, the Razor Pocket Mod is perhaps the best thought out and designed girls' electric mini scooter on the market.
Features of the Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Electric Scooter:
- Vintage-inspired Mod Euro-scooter design
- Choice of the black-finished Vapor or the purple Betty
- High performance electric motor
- The perfect mix of utility and style
- Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge
- Scaled down classic scooter design
- Carries riders up to 170lb.
- Single speed, high torque chain driven motor for maximum power transfer
- Large 12” pneumatic tires
- Retractable center mount kickstand
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery system
- Powerful 250 watt electric motor
- 12 hour battery recharge time
- Up to 30 - 45 minutes of continuous use
- UL approved battery charger
- Tools included
- 59 lb. scooter weight
- 50" x 18" x 30"